Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome back!

Welcome back to school! The students are off to a fantastic start to the new school year! Today we discussed class and school rules we will follow. Students also earned their first baseball on our "Catching Compliments" poster. They worked really hard and were good listeners!

Thank you so much for all of the supplies you've donated! Thanks also for returning your office paperwork so quickly. I am impressed! I will continue to collect paperwork this week. If I don't have something from you soon, I'll just send you a reminder of any missing paperwork.

Tonight you and your child have your first homework assignment. Since it is mostly on you to do, it will be ok if it's late. :) I know how hectic evenings can be. So if you don't get to it tonight, just return it as soon as it is complete. Thanks so much!
I will update an "after picture" of the classroom later tonight.

Take care,
Mrs. Wood

1 comment:

  1. I love that you keep a blog to keep us updated. The first homework assignment was fun to do and brought back memories of our first few days with Nicolas. Thank you for all your hard work Mrs. Wood!!!!

    ReplyDelete