Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Few Updates...

Students took their first unit math test.  These were graded and sent home on Friday.  You do not need to return the test, but please sign and return the half sheet of paper which explained my grading method.

Your child will come home with his/her unit 2 spelling list and sort Monday, October 1.  I will also upload the sorts this time to the "Word Study" tab.  This will be done by tomorrow evening.  The test for unit 2 words will be Friday, October 12.

I have uploaded the October lunch menu and the "Unit 2 Family Letter" for math.  Click on the "Math" tab to read the letter.

Don't forget to sign up for a conference!  My conferences will be held about a month earlier than the rest of Wass teachers.  My conference dates are Wednesday, October 17 and Thursday, October 18.  Once you're on Wass Elementary's website, you can click on "Sign Up for Conferences" on the left hand side.  See you soon!

Mrs. Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment